Overview of Tramex DEC Scanner:
The Tramex DEC Scanner is a mobile non-destructive moisture detection instrument on four wheels, which allows for quick scanning of large roof areas with instant, accurate results.
The Tramex DEC Scanner features switchable ranges of sensitivity to suit most roof construction and surfacing types. This non-destructive meter is the best way to measure moisture on large, flat roof surfaces.
Most roofing professional start with the Tramex Roof Inspection Kit.
Features of the Tramex DEC Scanner:
- Easy to read analog display
- Three ranges of sensitivity
- Able to detect low level of excess moisture
- Much faster and more user friendly than nuclear method
- An instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition
- Ability to test thinner roofs
- Continuous operation for uninterrupted coverage
- Locates boundaries of wet areas in minutes
Specifications of theTramex DEC Scanner:
- Size 30" X 17" X 8"
- Weight 22lb
- Two 1.5 'D' Cell Batteries
- 1yr warranty