Customer Service by Imbotech Group
We Do Truly Care -
Call Us Toll Free 9-5 EST and immediately speak to someone that can and will help you. We mean it.
Taking to the loudspeaker about your exceptional customer service is common these days for large companies. But if you look at the data, you can’t hide the fact that most companies just aren’t successful at delivering outstanding customer service.
So we do the following;
What is exceptional customer service?
Exceptional customer service is the unconditional commitment to giving the highest level of product or service to every person, regardless of the circumstances. We know TALK is Cheap, so we mean it.
It doesn’t matter if the customer is at fault for the issue. It doesn’t matter if it’s a once-in-a-lifetime situation. When you’re thinking about how to deliver exceptional customer service, remember this simple motto: Do anything and everything within your power.
What Imbotec knows;
- A fact, seven out of 10 U.S. Consumers say they’ve spent more money to do business with a company that delivers great service!
- The Cost of Bad Service - After one bad experience, 51% of Americans will never do business with that company again!
- The ROI of Great Customer Service - It is from 5 to 25 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than to keep a current one!
- The Power of a Personal Touch - Stellar service should be non-negotiable and merchants shouldn't hide behind self-service tools and technology when it comes to knowing their products and taking care of their customers!
- What Customers Think - Among B2B decision makers, lack of speed in interactions with their suppliers is the number one pain point, mentioned twice as often as price!
Tell us if we do not Achieve these Goals Above.
Contact Form to be sent to CustomerService@imbotec.com
“There are many who subscribe to the convention that service is a business cost, but our data demonstrates that superior service is an investment that can help drive business growth. Investing in quality talent, and ensuring they have the skills, training and tools that enable them to empathize and actively listen to customers are central to providing consistently excellent service experiences.”
Jim Bush, Executive VP at American Express
“'Fabulous Customer Service' sounds user-centered but it’s often just a company-centered focus masquerading as user-centered. … The role of customer service is to support and enable users to not just feel better, but to be better.”
Kathy Sierra, Badass: Making Users Awesome
“To earn the respect (and eventually love) of your customers, you first have to respect those customers. That is why Golden Rule behavior is embraced by most of the winning companies.”
Colleen Barrett, Southwest Airlines President Emeritus