Transmission Haze Meter - Transmittance Instrument ASTM
Four (4) different Laboratory Benchtop Transmission Haze w/o Color w/o Clarity Meters are available for our North American Market built to ASTM Standards. World's first Instrument to measure Transmission, Haze, and Color simultaneously in one instrument in 2018. For 2020 we have included Clarity also. A complete breakthrough in Technology with a 4-in-one instrument.
Each instrument comes with different features to maximize your investment and value for your specific applications. All instruments come with an extended three-year warranty serviced within our continent, not Europe nor Asia.
Each instrument is easy to use and has friendly knowledgeable staff to answer and help you if need be. We answer each phone call in real time 9-5 Eastern Standard Time.
Choose your instrument based on your optimal measurement characteristics for your lab today and in the future. Choose the smallest footprint for Transmission Haze at 12"x9" with the economical TrHz-22.
Our 4 models have the following features:
- Transmission & Haze
- Entry Level Haze Transmission Meter for solid products <6" in-depth
- Great for thin plastic films or glass.
- COLOR + Transmission & Haze
- This instrument designed for both liquids and solids.
- Comes with an advanced spectrometer sensor to produce Transmission curves, while the TrHz-22 does not display curves but only values.
- CLARITY + COLOR + Transmission & Haze
- This model has a full-featured COLOR Spectrophotometer for a multitude of laboratory appearance variables measured concurrently during one measurement.
- For the advanced laboratory wanting a simplified process saving time and money.
- Transmission & Haze
- Thin Slit or small diameter (>5mm) Haze Meter.
- Measures through a thin 1mm or 2mmx21mm slit for special applications requiring Haze Measurements and Transmission measurements or you can have a 5mm or greater aperture for small or curved samples.
Full-Featured at a Great Price
Our four MIZA Haze Meter models have the capabilities you require at a lower entry price with all the characteristics of much higher priced units. The MIZA line is a Value-priced set of instruments.
Longest North American Warranty
The MIZA instruments come with a Full 3 Year Warranty. At Imbotec we are here to support our North American customers.
Instruction Manual in Real English written by an American.
The MIZA TrHz-22 manual was completely re-written as an example.
Sales Application - Training - Sample Testing
Imbotech Group will help you test, produce a report, choose, deliver, teach, calibrate, and service your equipment. Our pre and after-sales services are here to keep you confident and help you in any way possible. We expect that our MIZA instruments will serve you for a long time thus reducing your overall cost of ownership.
After Sales Service
Our after-sales service is ready to help you in the unfortunate case your instrument does act up We are here locally to support you. There is no need for you to ship instruments across the Pacific nor the Atlantic.
Our Calibration Laboratory is ready to calibrate your standards and/or your instrument in a variety of ways that meet your requirements. All Service work requires an RMA ticket. You can reach us either by calling1-866-462-6832 ext115 or email@example.com.
ASTM Standards - Transmission or Haze
We have both the ASTM Haze and Transmission standards for sale as options to help you check the health of your instrument.