MIZA 20-60SHR 20°-60° High Reflectivity Gloss Meter for super shiny products
HIGH REFLECTIVE Gloss Measurements for Flat Surfaces LIKE POLISHED METALS AND MIRRORS along with a standard 60-degree gloss measurement.
The MIZA GJ-10110 Glossmeter with a dual geometry of 20° and 60 degrees is specifically made to measure gloss on very shiny flat surfaces and standard gloss with gloss values preferably but not limited to and is excellent around the 700's to 1000GU. This MIZA 20-60SHR Highly Reflective material gloss meter will measure repeatably and accurately where more expensive standard gloss meters like the standard Rhopoint NG or BYK 60 can not measures as well. We Guarantee it since we have measured it in our laboratory. Our glossmeter exceeds others in accuracy and repeatability on super high reflective materials because we calibrate on a ~1000GU calibration standard, while others use a 90GU standard for calibration. Our standard is ten times better.
12 Satisfaction Reasons with MIZA 20-60SHR Glossmeter GJ-10110
- The correct gloss meter for measurements on extremely shiny flat surfaces
- Purchase from a corporation serving customers in the USA & Canada for 2 decades with 100% satisfaction. Built-in trust with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau "BBB"
- ASTM American Standard D-523. Measures as well as a very expensive BYK-Rhopoint
- The Longest Comprehensive WARRANTY in North America - 3 Full Years
- North American Warranty honored right here in the USA and Canada.
- Quality Service HERE by the gloss experts at Imbotec Group; the Glossmeter Specialists since 2000
- Calibration standard ten times higher than standard glossmeters
- Calibration Service and Certificate by Imbotec Group right here in North America
- Not sure? Trust and send us samples for Measurement - a fee applies BUT will be 100% refundable upon purchase or will be free/refunded if we cannot measure the sample correctly.
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed for metallic or super high shiny objects like a mirror.
- Free Shipping across mainland USA & Canada by courier with delivery in under 3 days'
- Our Customers include Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Harvard University, US Army, etc.
Applications MIZA 20-60SHR GJ-10110
- This MIZA 20-60SHR gloss meter can be used on any standard or highly reflective finished flat solid surface that is difficult to measure with a high degree of accuracy with a standard gloss meter.
- The MIZA gloss meter is used on highly reflective coatings or products.
FEATURES - MIZA 2060SHR 20°- 60° Gloss meter
- Has a calibration standard ten times glossier than others
- Made specifically for highly reflective surfaces
- Large digital clear and easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Used where other gloss meters should not be used
- Convenient, Portable & very light.
- Easy as pie to use
COMES WITH - MIZA 20-60SHR GJ-10110
- Super high Glossy application Gloss Meter
- Holder with built-in Calibration Tile
- Calibration Tile 10X better for measurement
- Traceable Certificate
- User's Manual
- Protective Carrying Bag
- AA Battery
- 3 Year Warranty
SERVICE - MIZA 20-60SHR GJ-10110
- If the gloss meter ever requires warranty service, it will be performed right here in North America.
- MIZA Technical Support and Quality Annual Calibrations performed HERE in North America Toll-Free 800-462-6832.
WARRANTY - MIZA 20-60SHR GJ-10110
This meter comes with a 3 (THREE) years warranty.
SPECIFICATIONS - MIZA 20-60SHR GJ-10110
Range: 0 – 1,000 GU
Measurement Area: 60° - 9x16mm ellipse
Measurement Area: 20° - 9x10mm circle
Measurement Aperture: 28x12mm
Incidence Angle: 20° & 60°
Dimensions: 5x1.5x2.5" (123x38x65mm)
Weight: 0.7 lbs (300g)
Power: One AA battery
Note: We have other specialized gloss meters for special applications.
MIZA 60TSHR - For Tiny Areas that are Super Glossy. This one is for metallic or mirror-like surfaces. Choose our GJ-10810
Our MIZA 60T Tiny Spot Gloss Meter is for Tiny Areas on Flat or Curved Surfaces with Normal Gloss. This glossmeter is for all-around standard average gloss values. Choose the Model 60T GJ-10800
We also have the MIZA 60° Tiny Spot Gloss Meter for Flat or Curved Surfaces with Super Low Gloss. This glossmeter is for - Model 60s Glossmeter GJ-10820